Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

THE MOOSE

One night Mom, Dad, Carter, Griffen and I were leaving a party. We said our good bye's and were going home.We talked until Mom screamed, "LOOK OUT!  A MOOSE!"  Dad slowed down and a mother and baby moose went and dove into the woods. I said "Isn't that a sight to see?" Dad said,"Why did you squeeze my arm'so hard Julie?" Mom said,"I did not" and they argued. When we got home I was asleep from all the excitement.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
 THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment